Our loyal clients, hardworking team and local community are our priority! Therefore, we have carried out a thorough risk assessment of the Griffin’s salon, alongside adhering to the government’s Covid-19 measures, and have developed new safety guidelines for the salon to reopen.
If you have any of the following Symptoms DO NOT attend your appointment, telephone us ASAP (24 hours) so that we can rebook your appointment.
- Dry Cough
- High temperature or Fever
SALON COVID-SAFE GUIDELINES
Skin Test: Caring for your safety
Before your colour appointment you will be required to have a skin test to ensure that no reaction will occur during your colour service.
We ask that this is done 48hours prior to your appointment by allowing your stylist to apply a small mix of tint behind your ear and leave to dry. You will then be required to let your salon know the results if you have any swelling, itching or irritation.
• We will be operating a locked door policy, so when you arrive please wait for your Stylist to come and let you in.
• Hand sanitiser is provided by the reception desk, please use when you check in and when you check out.
• Salon areas will be sanitised regularly and disinfectant will be used on handles, seats and card machines.
• A disposable gown will be supplied by your Stylist together with disposable towels.
• Bottled water will be available or hot drinks in disposable cups.
• We will NOT be offering magazines.
• Staff temperatures will be monitored and we will be asking all clients if we can check yours too.
• All staff will wear masks and eye shields to protect you the client and themselves.
• We are one of the most hygienic industries, we wash our hands often and we recommend you to do the same.
• Please can we ask all clients use a face covering (cover mouth and nose) when entering our salon and be used at all times inside the building.
• We have no waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time and ask clients to wait outside until we are ready for their appointment. We will also ask clients to please leave the salon at the end of the appointment without delay.
• Clients will be asked to fill in a short questionnaire on arrival asking if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in the last 14 days, if so they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• Screens are now separating each hair section and backwash to provide you with total safety.
• Please attend your appointment on your own as we are limited to the amount of people in the salon at one time.
If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you!